Moreau Grand offers scholarships every year to eligible graduating high school seniors or first time attendees at an institution of higher education.
Applications are judged on the basis of grades, ACT or SAT test scores, work experience, school activities, volunteer community service and an essay question.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a graduating high school senior or first-time attendee at an institution of higher education.
- Plan to be a full-time student in an accredited college or vocational technical school this fall.
- Be a dependent of a Moreau-Grand Electric member.
- Have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
- Provide a written recommendation from a teacher, administrator or counselor.
- One winner per family/per year.