SmartHub is Moreau-Grand Electric Cooperative’s free online bill payment system that also allows you to report a power outage and monitor your energy usage. If you are new to paying your bill online, you will need to create a SmartHub account.
- Provides 24-hour access to account or accounts.
- Sends an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated. The e-mail includes a link for easy navigation to your billing information. You can use SmartHub to review account information and pay your electric bill, or you may choose to pay in a different manner.
- Allows you to pay electronically using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover card or an electronic check transaction.
- Displays posting of payments in real time.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines energy usage in graphs.
- Includes a free app for your smartphone or tablet. Download it by searching for “SmartHub” on either the Apple Store or Android Market. Once the app is open, type in “Moreau-Grand Electric Cooperative” as the provider. The login information is the same for both the web and mobile app.
- Allows you to enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Lets those with multiple accounts pay with a single payment.
- Provides an easy way to report a power outage. This feature works especially well for members with multiple accounts.
SmartHub — Pay Now
Go to the SmartHub Pay Now site. No registration is required. Just use your billing account number and your last name or the name of your business to pay your bill quickly and easily. Please note that Pay Now only allows you to pay your bill. Unlike the full SmartHub site, you cannot view your usage or report an outage. If you have questions or need assistance, please reference the Frequently Asked Questions document. You can also contact our office for assistance.
Download the SmartHub app!
Download the free SmartHub app for your smartphone or tablet. You can pay your electric bill, report a power outage and monitor your energy usage on your account or accounts from anywhere. Scan the QR code below to access SmartHub in the Apple iTunes app Store or Android Market.
Direct Payment & Auto Credit Card Plans
If you chose to sign up for direct payment or auto credit card on the 10th of each month, your financial institution may deduct payment from your checking or savings account. This plan is also available using your credit card.The Direct Payment Plan eliminates the need for you to write a check each month and then deliver it to the Cooperative office or post office. With this plan, your monthly bill is paid directly to the Cooperative from your bank or financial institution. You will still receive a monthly bill, unless you choose to enroll in paperless billing. Please contact our offices to get a form if you are interested in enrolling in this type of payment.
Save a stamp!
You can make your payment using a Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express card. Call 605-865-3511 or toll free: 800-952-3158 and speak to our billing personnel.
Payments are accepted in the Timber Lake and Eagle Butte offices between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm MT. Payments must be in our offices by the 15th (postmarks dated the 15th are not accepted and you may still receive a penalty).
You may mail your payment to Moreau-Grand Electric using the return envelope provided with your monthly statement. By simply tearing off the detachable stub and placing it in the envelope, align the address so it will correctly appear in the window envelope.
Toll Free: 1-800-952-3158
For your convenience, 24 hour drop boxes are provided at the Eagle Butte office, Timber Lake office and the McLaughlin warehouse. If you need assistance locating these locations please contact us.
The following is a list of bank locations where members may make payment for your electric account with Moreau-Grand Electric.
- First Financial Bank in Dupree
- Western Dakota Bank in Isabel
- State Bank of Eagle Butte in Eagle Butte